>Fusion has worked fine for me on a MacBook Pro running with 2 Gb of
>RAM with Windoze XP installed.  I don't run games in Windows which I
>understand can be a major game changer on RAM needs however.

My worry with such virtualization software is that it excessively patches
the base Mac OS in order to do its job. My reading on various discussion
lists suggests that problems occur when you later apply Apple dot
upgrades, security patches, or upgrade to a new OS version. I read about
installers freezing or Macs restarting with blue screens. Apple's patches
and upgrades now come with a strong warning that they should not be run
on systems that have been modified.

Have you been through any upgrades with your copy of Fusion? Any problems?