I don't have ms word but i have ms office excel viewer installed off google and
ms works 8 preinstalled.

When i open .doc files, I get a bunch of rubbish before and after the real
content. Could this be taken care of with one of the simple ms word viewers?

The last doc i opened via email was scrambled a bit so does this mean that
whatever opens it doesn't have the right tools to get the job done correctly?

What can i do to resolve this?

Terry Kilburg - Independent Reliv International Distributor!
563-872-3788   kilb...@iowatelecom.net