Mike

I will send the file to your gmail at 6 CST...it is 48 kb.

I can open the file (opens in WordPad) but it isn't formatted right so it must
need a newer version or something and it shows foreign characters b4 and after
the content which might be another Vista goof remedied by an update!

No i don't have word viewer but it don't show that it opens word .doc files.
WordPerfect does but i doubt that'd be any different when opening this than ms
office excel viewer.

Thanks for your reply, Mike!

Terry Kilburg - Independent Reliv International Distributor!
563-872-3788   kilb...@iowatelecom.net