How can you tell who doesn't oversell their servers?

db

Tony B wrote:
I regularly participate in 4 different hosting forums and we're used
to hearing people moving from 1&1 with nothing but complaints. Of
course, those are the ones that leave - the ones that are having
trouble.

The main reason I didn't go with them for my sites is because they're
in Europe somewhere and on the rare occasion when something goes wrong
I want to be able to CALL a REAL person that speaks my own language.

I think their only real problem is the same as many others -
overselling their servers. They're worse than most with those full
page ads promising the world for cheap.