The last audio book I listened to in the car had a very intense
passage which I was deeply involved in. Right up to the point where
the officer pulled me over for missing the 30mph speed limit sign
after exiting the expressway. He did let me go after hearing my
excuse. I now use audio books in a much safer venue.

Richard P.