Whether or not that last statement below was written possibly with tongue in cheek, I'm glad to see Betty's missives appear on this list. Myself, I wish there was less of the unnecessary ad hominem/ad feminam stuff (yes, I know Wikipedia says it's a mistaken neologism!) that IMHO there is too much of. Thanks for listening, and have a good evening.

-Andy

Reid Katan wrote: