Thanks for the info on Dropbox.  I was only familar with Yousendit.

What I prefer to do is setup an FTP site and upload my file there for others to get. But you must ba able to do this.

Stewart

At 05:53 PM 6/1/2009, you wrote:
Dropbox FAQ:  http://www.getdropbox.com/help/category/Getting%20Started
Dropbox download:  http://www.getdropbox.com/install