Have not seen anything on this and I guess that is what my earlier rants were about.

This is all pre beta stuff. They introduced the technology and now it has to be out into games. Could make a huge difference in how games are played.

Yet we have nothing to look at or see yet, except what was introduced at E3.

Will it be low enough in prices so that it becomes a big consumer hit.

We will not know that till the first game gets introduced and we see how much the technology will cost with this game.

In the mean time the new Tiger Woods Golf 10 with a new motion sensor for the Wii is introduce this month for $59.95.

It may not be as neat as Project Natal is, but it is close to within my budget.

Stewart

At 08:07 PM 6/6/2009, you wrote:
You have a link on suspected price?

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 1:17 PM, t.piwowar <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> On Jun 3, 2009, at 11:59 PM, Rev. Stewart A. Marshall wrote:
>
>> I am not sure how unbiased this persons comments are but it kind of tells
>> the story of E3.
>>

> Nintendo and Sony look to be using technologies appropriate for the home.
> M$ looks to be taking a price is no object approach. Something that will be
> a big hit with Bill and his fellow millionaires. Is that not what got Sony
> in trouble with the PS3?

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82