> It's the EU they take this portion of law enforcement seriously.  They
> already told MS not to do similar things.  Yeah it should get some attention
> at least a phone call.

Ring!

MS: Hello?
DOJ: We hear that you installed a .Net component into Firefox and made
it impossible for the user to uninstall it.
MS:  Yeah, we screwed up on that.  The user could always have disabled
the add-on.
DOJ:  NOT GOOD ENOUGH!  We hear that there might be some vague and
undefined security issue!
MS: Yeah, OK, we did that in February.  We posted a correction for it
in May so that the user could uninstall it without being an admin.
DOJ:  But...but...
MS:  Are we good now?
DOJ:  But...but....
MS: Ok, gotta run.  Windows 7 and all.