> Note how blasé WFBs are about product defects.
>
> But there is a big difference here. If M$ wants to have gross defects in its
> own products that is their business, but when they go insert defects into
> competitor's products that is something completely different. That's a
> drive-by shooting.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to establish first that this *is*
a product defect before blathering on about it.  The prodcut is
working fine and the only question was whether or not this should have
been a machine level install or a user level install.

So far, all we've gotten are prank calls to the fire department.  I'm
sure you can do better.