What do you do with your windows computer? Do you install everything under the sun that looks neat? I do on my Mac. Why is it you have to only do clean installs? And why have you had to reload Windows a time or two? I've upgraded my OS on my Macs, but never had to reload the OS. My guess to your main question is you do very little with your PC running Windows. And what kind of problems was your wife having? Was it the whole department or just her?

Jeff M

P.S. Just got my new iMac 24" today. After working on an iBook for a month I feel like I'm now in a movie theater. This thing is huge, and very bright. I barely need to turn the lights on in the room. However, the external case that holds those drives I mentioned earlier in a different thread isn't showing up. I don't know why, it shows up on my other computers. And the hard drives I've tried are both from older iMacs. You'd think it would recognize it's elders. It might be nice, big, bright and shinny, but show some respect.