On Jun 11, 2009, at 11:22 PM, Jeff Miles wrote:
Well dang, that was it. I didn't know there was a difference. Of course in my excitement over getting the new computer and setting it up, I didn't bother reading the book.

I really hate it when I have to connect via USB instead of FireWire. USB just can't deliver enough juice. I have to use a second USB port with a USB to power plug cable to get the drive to spin up. USB is a designed for PCs technology so follows the old rule that it has to be inferior.