I have to wonder who thought that digital TV was such a terrific idea, anyway.

On WAMU on Kojo's show on Tuesday, he had 2 digital experts. From listeners who called or emailed in with the now-familiar complaints, the experts had--basically--one counter-argument: "Sports will be so much clearer!"

Gee, fellas, I guess that makes it all worthwhile, missing stations and everything.

BTW, I'm in inner Montgomery County and I get Channel 9--usually in little bits and pieces.

--Constance Warner