The biggy usually is the power supply and they just use a different end on them to plug them in.

Stewart

At 12:32 PM 6/24/2009, you wrote:
Everything costs more in Europe not the least of which is the exchange rate
adding around 40% to the dollar plus their tax structure .is there any
difference between a wifi router for the USA (I have a Linksys wrt150n which
works great for my cable internet and voip using phonepower.com) .I wanna
get one here for there .I may be getting coaxial cable internet or else the
phone company high speed dsl that transits over rj11 phone lines .what to
get?

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:popoz...@earthlink.net
Ozark, AL  SL 82