b_s-wilk
 to COMPUTERGUYS-L

show details 1:40 PM (1 hour ago)
Gmail sent Betty's post right to spam and when I recovered it, GMail
gave this warning:

        Follow up message
Warning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of
following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal
information.  Learn more
OP was about MS stores and locating them next to Apple stores.
[Microsoft to Open Retail Stores Next to Apple’s
http://tinyurl.com/myrkw3] Then it morphed into lots of other things,
including ads/commercials, excitement, competition, semi-nude
waitresses. MS says its stores won't copy Apple stores, but it will
innovate: semi-nude sales associates?

Maybe I'll just go back to the beach. And find an Apple store to use
as an internet café.

Betty

Betty, is that you or are you somebody else now???

Richard P.