You should only be angry at yourself, as nothing was installed without
your permission. But I know it can sometimes be difficult to find all
the settings. Google Apps is a way to deploy Google services among
many employees. If you saw this installing, you made your mistake
before this point.

System Restore won't delete any apps you may have downloaded from
Google. Google Docs isn't an app anyway - it's all online.

You really don't need a screensaver these days anyway. Just set the
monitor to power off after a while.