Chris Dunford wrote:
I've got an older Dell that hasn't been used much for a year or so, but now I
need it. It works fine, but after I hit the power button it takes a couple of
minutes before it starts the boot process.
It just sits there, its little power light flashing rapidly, for about two
minutes, then it starts the boot. Once it starts, everything's fine. So it's
annoying, but not a big deal.

Diagnosis?