>From what I understand this really is an under the hood update.  It's not
meant to be feature ridden for the end user.  I've also read that this
update will introduce technologies that will only be taken advantage of over
time as applications are written specifically for the update.  This is also
true of vista and windows 7, the trouble with those two is MS wants to keep
applications from the days of XP still viable.