On Aug 25, 2009, at 4:36 PM, Rich Schinnell wrote:
http://www.infoworld.com/d/windows/snow-leopard-just-cheap- windows-7-knockoff-798

Oh pleeese! A half-baked WFB spouting about the wonderfulness of Vista plus claims that X.6 is somehow a copy of M$'s yet to be released OS. Tell us about how Apple got into Steve's TimeMachine, zapped into the future, and came back with copies of M$ innovative work. (They also returned with a deed to a bridge to Brooklyn.)

WFBs apparently have not yet figured out that Apple's TimeMachine is a backup program.

Read the comments that follow this article. Lots of them:

"I'm not even a Mac user and even I can see this article is biased rubbish..."

"If there was only 1 or 2 errors here, I would try to write something to shed light on those error, but as it is, the whole article is so hopelessly biased and misleading that I feel like the best thing for me to do would be to write a very pointed suggestion to the author that he amend this article with an apology and promise to do his homework before he ever does this kind of bashing again..."

"As you say, there are no 'issues' in this article to respond to, only outright lies and distortions which do not in themselves merit much of a response. What is far more interesting than the article's content is the dishonesty of the author himself and the willingness of IW to condone it."