I use a Woods Maximum Protection Surge Suppressor, #5174. The only
place I see it on the web anymore is:

http://www.plccenter.com/buy/WOODS/5174

While I can't vouch for the website for ordering, this surge
suppressor is great for being able to control different banks of
equipment easily. It has 5 individually switchable outlets and 6
switches which includes a master switch for shutting everything down.
Also has a phone in/out. I really like mine and wish I could find a
couple of more at a reasonable price (I got mine for $3 at a used
equipment store).

Hopefully, there are more choices out there but I haven't found them yet.

Richard P.