Found a bunch of what you're probably looking for at:

http://www.minute-man.com/acatalog/Splitters___Matching_Transformers.html

Unfortunately, the store site requires a $20 minimum purchase so you
might want to look elsewhere. Use the search terms from their

Matching 75-300 Ohm Transformer Balun with UHF/VHF/FM Band Separator
Philmore # MT77
Matches impedance between 75 ohm coaxial cable and 300 ohm TV and FM
antenna inputs. It then separates the three signals from the 3-way
antenna into individual signals for UHF, VHF and FM. Two outputs
connect to the UHF, VHF antenna terminals on rear of the TV set.
Separate screw terminal connects 300 ohm twin lead to the FM receiver.
For VCR's too.

Specifications:

    * Frequency Range: 54-890 MHz
    * Insertion Loss: UHF 2 dB -- VHF 2 db