>       Roads are a given? And they're constitutionally provided? Where?
> Please post that part of the constitution for me.

Oh fer cryin...You DO know how to use a search engine, right?

5th Amendment, takings clause, US Constitution.

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous
crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases
arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual
service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for
the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be
compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be
deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; **nor
shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.**