It's my understanding that the "new" Eudora is not Eudora at all, but a
completely independent program that has either purchased or been given the
Eudora name.  For that reason, I haven't tried it.  I would be interested in
hearing from anyone who has.  I happen to like the Qualcomm Eudora interface
very much.  I would love an updated version that fixes bugs and adds useful
features, without breaking all of the settings I already have, including
general settings, address book with group addresses, filters, etc.

I have a large array of mailboxes (pigeonholes) and filters to automatically
direct incoming messages to the appropriate mailbox.

Fred Holmes