Most of the analysis of our medical system points to the fact that our doctors rely too much on technology and not enough on proven practice and approach.

The article I sent from Earthlink shows this. (Oh the technology does not make medicine better or increase health and longevity)

As with any field over reliance on technology takes out the human factor (which is not always bad) and in medicine increases cost immensely.

Stewart