jmile...@charter.net

Join my Mafia
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=550968726

On Sep 7, 2009, at 7:31 PM, Marcio wrote:

Share you views and perceptions Jeff.

Marcio

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Miles <jmile...@charter.net>
Sent: Sep 7, 2009 7:39 PM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Intensive Care Unit...

        Sorry to say, but you sound like the guy who sits on his porch and
yells at the kids for being on his lawn.
I don't know this for sure, but I'm guessing the mail carriers aren't allowed to actually put something in your home. So using the mail slot
probably isn't a legal option for them. I do know for sure that only
the USPS is allowed to use your mail box. This is why you get things
from pizza companies and others hanging on your door knob.
        As for the signing for things. Would you be complaining if they left
something important that was then stolen by some sleaze bag? You
always have the option of not picking up the package or letter that
need a signature.
        And when it comes to the postal employee pay, I don't think they get
paid enough. The employees at all the postal stations in my area are
some of the friendliest people I've met. I know I couldn't do their
job and remain that friendly.

Jeff Miles