From: mike <xha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] COMPUTERGUYS-L Digest - 10 Sep 2009 - Special issue
(#2009-870)
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 12:04 PM

You need to read more.  Geithner is monetizing our debt and Obama and team
want to raise our debt ceiling again, this has been done several times by
both parties.  This isn't about some hated neocon vs liberal wackos, this is
both parties ripping us off.  The fed which can print money on command it
seems, printed and bought 7 billion in debt from the US Government.  So we
have the debt ceiling over 12 trillion, which is more then thousands...and
we are monetizing our debt into the billions..also more then thousands.
Some want to keep arguing left vs right, this is a distraction and keeps
those screwing us happy because it keeps the spotlight off what they are
doing.