On Sep 17, 2009, at 10:18 PM, David K Watson wrote:
Myself, I'd say generally positive is a better description.  By most
objective standards, to be considered overwhelmingly positive a
review would have to be very strong on its positives and contain
a very small number of very minor negatives.

To call that a positive review is delusional. When a brand has become a sad joke a vendor has to do a lot more than sort of match the competition feature for feature. The only viable alternative is for M$ to jigger Windows to not work with iPods, but I think the day is past when M$ can use such a tactic.