On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 11:59 PM, t.piwowar <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

> Are people out of their minds? This report says that 20% of Macs are now
> running Snow Leopard. That's insane. Apple has shipped its first updates to
> X.6.1 but there are still many reports of odd behavior. The one about fonts
> is a show stopper for me. Maybe it is the $25 price that got everyone
> moving. Has any one on the list upgraded to Snow Leopard?

  I have not.  I will not do so until certain apps I need are
compatible and until updates correct certain problems.  Actually, I
never install an initial release of anything.  Besides being a dubious
thing to do, I am also not so anxiety ridden as to be so overly
anxious that I cannot wait a bit for improvements to be made and bugs
to be ironed out.

  Steve