>From thinking to doing, from sales to profits, from tax to investments- we
are YOUR adjuvancy

-----Original Message-----
From: Computer Guys Discussion List [mailto:computerguy...@listserv.aol.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Piwowar
Sent: 10/12/2009 10:12 AM
To: COMPUTERGUYS-L@LISTSERV.AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CGUYS] Oh, my...partitions...

On Oct 12, 2009, at 2:24 AM, Marcio wrote:
> My computer came back from the shop and is working OK. But the guys made
me the user and
>the administrator, which I don´t like. First question: is there a way to
separate these two after
>WindowsXP is installed?

That is the typical way to set it up. The shop has probably learned
the hard way that setting Windows up more securely causes lots of
customer complaints. So they set it up the way that is simplest for an
unsophisticated user to use. Not secure, but easy to use. You can
"easily" add another user and make that user the default login. For
best security don't make that user an administrator.