On Oct 12, 2009, at 11:14 PM, Marcio wrote:
Insofar as administrator I am not sure what to do but I noticed that when I enter in Safe Windows they gave me a choice of Administrator or Marcio. But when I go straight it is only Marcio and I am the administrator.

That's great. Looks like your little computer shop did go to the trouble of setting you up correctly. When you are logged in as Marcio, log out. You should then be able to log in as Administrator. Once you know you can log in successfully as Administrator it will be safe to downgrade the setting of user Marcio from the Administrator account. After that continue to use the computer as Marcio. Use Administrator only when you have to.