Not sure what your point is..no one knows what size the image sensor it has,
let alone as you say the quality...but you are still dismissing it?  Maybe
wait till we actually know the quality?  I would also rather have a great
quality 2mp cam then a so so 5mp cam, but as yet, it is all speculation.  I
was more interested in finding out what Tom thinks is lacking in
android..all the things it doesn't have as he said.