Asking you to give some backing to your claim of the things missing on
android is slightly different compared to asking about your philosophy of
evil. You might be able to bs your way around evil like most lefties but I'd
wager if you discussed android at any length greater then bashing it in
vague ways, your ignorance would be made plain.