You missed what I said.  I never stated I wanted Apple to invest money
making their product work on atom CPUs. They already do, so Apple is going
back to write code to break it.  With the massive profits,  why not go a
little down the pr road and just let those extremely few do it and try to
negate the control freak perception Apple has with the public?

On Nov 3, 2009 3:42 AM, "Snyder, Mark - IdM (IS)" <mark.sny...@ngc.com>