Hang on I gotta throw up a little after this propaganda piece.

On Nov 3, 2009 11:41 AM, "tjpa" <t...@tjpa.com> wrote:

On Nov 3, 2009, at 12:15 PM, Stewart Marshall wrote: > > Too bad it does not
work in Washington.
It did and the difference is so obvious to those of us who live here. The
feeling of community has been reinvigorated. Instead of poor souls being
tortured by their ghoulish commands we now have someone trying very hard to
work us out of the mess we were put in. Last Saturday 2,000 neighborhood
kids were invited to the White House and had a grand time. The President and
First Lady were beaming as they passed out goodies with obvious care to the
little ones. These are very good, loving people. If you can't see that there
is something very wrong with you. The problem is that some of us can't
recognize true evil and instead seek to tar the righteous.