Than where do I shop?

The local Walmart supports all the community activities there are[, plus gives back thousands and thousands of dollars to our community.

Plus they employee a large number of folks from the community.

Don't support the one business in town that gives a huge amount back to the town?

I also happen to know the local manager and serve with him in a local community club. Finer individual you cannot find anywhere.

Stewart