On Nov 7, 2009, at 11:44 AM, mike wrote:
Indeed this is a given, but not always with some cell phones. In several reviews including the last moto droid one, the poor call quality of the iPhone was brought up again. This has always been the weakest part of the
iPhone, it does most other things very well...calling not so good.

Lots of people were telling me I was an idiot for signing up with t- Mobile because they had terrible coverage. But so far the only place I've not been able to use my cell phone is underground in the Metro. This month they started wiring the Metro so that is being fixed too.

It all depends on how you use the device. I would have been an idiot if I had paid for all kinds of service that I did not need.

I'm waiting for the iTablet with great anticipation. Perhaps it will make smart phones obsolete?