That was all on my phone, an HTC Hero.  The moto droid can do the same, all
the android phones are similiar hardware except for the moto droid having a
better screen and the samsung moment having 8 gigs of built in memory.
There are something on the order of 100,000 apps for iphone, I think at last
count 20,000 were either tip calculators or flashlight apps.  Tongue in
cheek of course...there are thousands of android apps, and I can't say I've
gone looking for an app and not found something suitable.  So far so good.

I broke my foot in four places a few weeks ago, so I've gotten to know my
couch far better then it or I ever hoped.  That said I have spent a lot of
time on my semi new phone putting it to the test.  As far as if I multitask
well...you did see i was on IRC right?  Not exactly a brain taxer...same
with twitter.  Both are more time wasters, leftovers from being on the net
so long.  It's a nice distraction while I keep my foot up, and even nicer I
don't need to sign out of twitter, IM or IRC and just play around on
whatever I want keeping them all open while also looking at an occasional
email or engadget page.