WIth that kind of math, they should do government work.

What about a guy like Mossberg who is seemingly revered in the review tech
community.  Has he been bought and sold by Apple?  Most of his reviews are
glowing.  The mac base loves the guy...and then he puts out a good review of
windows 7 and suddenly he's out to lunch.  It seems to be the reviewers we
like, the ones we read end up being just ones we agree with, the same way
most watch news.  Very few challange their beliefs.  And if they do, they
just dismiss the information without even checking.

Do you keep reading reviews when a reviewer gets something basic completely
wrong?  Can you still trust them?  It's not tech, but I remember reading a
review of Star Trek by Roger Ebert.  He got a basic scene fairly wrong in
the review, it didn't affect plot really, but it makes me question the rest
of his reviews of movies I haven't seen.