LTE is only being built out by VZ from what I've read.  20-30 markets by
2010, ATT is a no go on LTE.  I've heard rumors that Tmobile is further a
long then some believe and may be introducing killer prices and speed around
Q1 2010.

As far as cost goes, I don't think I've been clear.  I know what retail
costs are, I'm wondering what the actual cost is of the phone for nokia or
apple or HTC to make the phone.