I've seen it. Subscribed to it for a month or so. But never actually
saw any apps worth installing, so dropped it.

Thing is, most things I could already do with other apps I already
had. Some others were clearly "lite" versions that would only tempt me
to buy up. Still others were versions sure to be upgraded soon, and of
course the upgrades weren't free. Just made more sense to use the
free, open source versions.