On Nov 27, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Stewart Marshall wrote:
Tom jump in here and tell me if you do not expect your employees to make money and value for your firm.

I expect it to be a two way street, a symmetric relationship. Neither employee nor employes should be acting in an abusive manner.

I just can't abide ruthless thugs and do-nothings who got their positions due to birth or social connections who abuse the hard- working employees who are the source of their wealth.

I understand that many in the rectitude business feel they have to pander to the wealthy to get those all important contributions. I'm appalled to watch those kissing Bill Gate's ass instead of demanding he account for how he got all that money. Or the Catholic bishops lining up to oppose health care reform. What would Jesus do?