Exactly!   Well said...

What's not to like about such intuitive and inclusive simplicity of function?

db

mike wrote:
Vista/7 menus change also depending on what is going on.  I don't recall
menus appearing in DOS...but I never used it that much.  TBO, I never knew
the ALT key brought up the old style menus from win2k/xp etc in vista/7...I
like the new system.

I think some users are still used to older systems when you did have to
worry about programs running in the background.  I like knowing what is
running just because, I like being able to minimize something and know it's
still running, I like to be able to close something and know it's closed.
That doesn't seem that much to ask.