Exploitable code is in EVERY single OS...EVERY single one.  So is it MS's
fault someone exploits it?  I'm asking, not giving my answer. If you own a
honda which is high on the theft list, should honda be buying better/more
security for all their cars sold?  Does the responsibility of a the buyer of
the product change not because one car is more easily stolen, but because
one is simply stolen more?  I've never heard the owner of a high theft
vehicle blame the maker of the vehicle..