Godmode doesn't give a user elevated status..all it does is put a list of
all the controls in one place...if your user doesn't have access to these
before a godmode folder is created, they don't have access after either.

Yes, during the security conferences the playing field and motivations are
leveled...to the mac lovers this is 'unfair'.  You might try reading the
breakdowns of the security conferences to see what actually goes on.  They
don't surround the macs with candles and take away it's magic mojo for a day
so they can get through their defenses, there are weaknesses and security
issues as on any os.  If we don't agree that human beings write these lines
of code, then so be it.  We'll agree to disagree.