On Jan 21, 2010, at 9:46 AM, Tony B wrote:
Sorry, but this makes no sense as written. Don't we all have a 100%
chance of death? How can someone have a 101% chance of death? As
professional reporters are replaced with amateurs, I'm afraid we're
going to be seeing lots more of this type of nonsense in the years to
come.

I've read that only half the people who have ever lived have in fact died. On what do you base this 100% statistic? Pure speculation?