If you took all of the corporate bonuses and threw them in a pot, it would be
minuscule in comparison with the deficits governments are running.

While I have a problem when corporate managers get bonuses from failing
companies, I have no problem with bonuses from successful companies.  We do a
better job of running industry in this country than anywhere else.  At scale.
A big factor is corporate management reward systems.

The liberals just want to make everyone equally miserable.

Fred Holmes