On Feb 11, 2010, at 3:52 PM, phartz...@gmail.com wrote:
I saw that you got the iPod a few weeks after initial release.  I
will suppose that you did some research prior to buying it, or at
least took note of comments made by folks who were already using
iPods.

I had been shopping for a MP3 player for over a year and constantly facing terrible compromises. When I went to the Apple Store to see the new iPod it was immediately obvious that they had solved the problems. It was plainly sufficient and far better than every other product on the market. There was no need to wait.