On Feb 15, 2010, at 9:12 AM, Chris Dunford wrote:
Case made. What a bizarre thing to say. "I don't like styli, so you can't have
one."

What a bizarre thing to say: "I don't like innovation, so all progress must
stop."

Since when are touch screens an innovation? Stylus or touch screen or sausage, whatever you like. Koko the gorilla, gorilla.org, has used a touch screen with her computer to speak words. Maybe she has multitouch now.

Sausages with touch screens: Now THAT'S innovation!