On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Stewart Marshall <
revsamarsh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> It is the newest and neatest thing for manufacturers to build them in.
>  Most often than not nowadays you will find them standard fare on laptops.
>
> We got two netbooks and one laptop in the last year and all of them had
> built in webcams.
>
> I think all the apples with screens have cameras built in -even the apple
monitors.  The iMac I'm using now does and it is going on three years old.
 Apple offers the ability to take a picture remotely if your laptop is
stolen to make it easier to recover which I think is what the district was
claiming it was doing.  There is also the ability to track IP adresses.

--
John Duncan Yoyo