The voltage is what is required to run the camera.

If it says it needs 7.2 V make sure the rechargeable will match that.

The mah are how long the battery will last.

The more mah the longer the battery will last.

The 1100 will last almost twice as long as the 650.

Price is totally a matter of whose name is on it, and how it is made. Diffuclt for anyone but you to judge thatone.

Stewart